Team Collaboration and Communication
We use a Google group for our high-traffic mailing list. To e-mail the entire team, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is where you will receive announcements about weekly meetings and other items, especially as Splash weekend approaches. Ask one of the presidents to add you to this mailing list if you're not on it.
You can reach the presidents at email@example.com. Note that past presidents may also be subscribed to this list.
Although sparingly used, you may also reach specific teams and their members using the following lists.
- Teacher Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher Logistics: email@example.com
- Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach: email@example.com
- Walkins: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because Splash has a Gmail account, we automatically have a Google account. As of Fall 2013, we use the following Google services regularly in our planning:
- Drive (Docs, Slides, and Sheets). Useful for meeting minutes, spreadsheets, surveys, and general documents
- Gmail. Track all communication between us and the teachers, parents, and students. Be very careful with the organization and sorting.
Our Dropbox is attached to our email (email@example.com). We store printables, admin binders, flyers, photos, and many other documents here.
You're reading it, silly.